Dialog Box

CHSP Home modifications

“Funding for minor home modifications such as rails and small ramps is currently available for My Aged Care eligible members funded by the Commonwealth Home Support Program.


Applications need to be submitted by an appropriate allied health professional – most commonly an occupational therapist.”


MND Vic minor home modifications fact sheet